ATDI designs, develops and commercializes services and software covering the main areas in the design, and use of radio networks operating in a range of frequencies from 10 kHz to 450 GHz. The Company has developed a range of software systems and ancillary services that covers business areas ranging from the production of cartographic information in two or three dimensions to the complete management of radio communication networks.
ATDI has also developed consultancy services to satisfy all technical needs and constraints and put it's know how and expertise at the service of its customers by offering customized solutions. Today the company is one of the world market leaders for turnkey solutions in planning radio networks and management of frequencies.
Amongst others, applications include:
- Simulating the propagation of radio electric signals,
- Planning microwave communication networks,
- Managing frequency spectrum,
- Analyzing radio interference,
- Digital cartography,
- Command and control systems for radio spectrum,
- Consultancy for and development of specific software.
ATDI operations, which apply to civilian as well as military sectors, are mainly intended for:
- Stationary telecommunications operators involved in the deployment of point to multipoint networks (ATDI is the world market leader in the Wireless Local Loop sector),
- Regulation administrations,
- Radio and television channels,
- Public organizations such as fire-fighting and police services,
- Companies and organizations involved in the design of point-to-point microwave radio systems,
- Mobile phone operators involved in the installation of the future mobile phone networks on the UMTS standard,
- Manufacturers and users of radar and satellite systems.